- Milton, NH, USA
- Part Time
- Fresh Picks Cafe
Milton, NH employees, APPLY HERE!
As a Fresh Picks Food Service Worker, you share our endless passion for food and providing remarkable customer service! You want to be part of something great, are self motivated, like to learn and want to have fun at work!
Your dependability and positive attitude make an important impact on others around you each day. Your willingness to support the team by performing an array of kitchen duties is key. You can communicate with other kitchen staff and maintain a clean, organized work environment. We rely on your ability to keep up with the flow of business, follow set recipes and ensure that each food item prepared and served meets government nutritional guidelines.
For all full-time team members we offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, and paid vacations sick and personal time. Not to mention, we are one of the few left in this industry to offer a matched 401(k) savings plan!
- Operates food production equipment to include slicers, choppers, dicers, mixers, vertical cutters, and other beverage, vegetable, bakery, and meat processing equipment.
- "Take Ownership" of the assigned station by taking primary responsibility for keeping the station and the front of the house clean and organized.
- Measure and assemble ingredients and cook items according to recipes, menu specifications and supervisors direction.
- Cross train and provide coverage when needed on various kitchen and cafe stations.
- Assist in the preparation of meals for school events.
- During food service, operate the Point of Sales system to assist childrem with their food service needs.
- Assist with special projects and assignments related to the successful running of the dining program as needed.
- During service lulls and at the conclusion of food service clean tables, equipment and store remaining food, condiments and supplies according to company standards.
- Responsible for executing all functions of the position to company operational standards outlined in the Operations Manual, as well as complying with standards outlined in the company's Serv-Safe, Safety and HACCP programs.
Team Member BEHAVIORS INCLUDE:
- Being friendly and helpful to children and co-workers.
- Effectively taking steps to solve food or service issues.
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Being dependable and timely for scheduled shifts.
- Performing work functions safely and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Café Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!